LearnBoost is Retiring
Today, with a heavy heart, we’re announcing that we will retire LearnBoost as of November 1, 2019.
We’re delighted that LearnBoost has helped many thousands of teachers to manage their classes since 2010, Many of you have used LearnBoost for several years and we wanted to offer as much advance notice as possible and to offer some suggestions to ease the transition to a new alternative.
If you have any questions or need help, please email us at email@example.com.
There will be four main phases to retiring LearnBoost:
- Up until July 1st, 2019 - New signups will be disabled, however LearnBoost will continue to function as expected for existing users.
- July 1st, 2019 - You will no longer be able to create new lessons, new classes, or communicate with parents and students. The site will enter a read-only mode that will allow you to access and download your data.
- August 2nd, 2019 - The majority of LearnBoost will go offline. The only exception will be the data export tool, which will remain operational.
- November 1st, 2019 - LearnBoost will be fully retired.
- You’ll need to find a replacement for your online gradebook. There are several alternative gradebooks available. Some popular choices include: TeacherEase, ThinkWave, MyGradeBook, and iGradePlus.
- Download your existing gradebooks. You can download your data, including all grades and classroom information from the Settings page of the application. If you need help, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.