LearnBoost welcomes Glendora High
The high school was built in 1958 on the land owned by Mr. Clarks Gordan, then a prominent orange grower in the community. The land contained multitudes of oak trees which still grow on the school ground to this day. The first graduating class of GHS was in 1959 and contained 188 students.
Praise to thee Glendora,
Loyal we will always be
'Neath our colors bright,
Shining scarlet, black, and white
We will fight to victory!
Hail our Alma Mater,
Memories will ever be,
Of the oak trees high
And our mountains standing by
Oh, hail Glendora, hail to thee!
In November of the years 2008 and 2009, Glendora High School's cross country team lead their way to two League Championships.In 2009 the team won the Division 2 CIF Southern Section Championship as well as getting runner-up in the CIF State!
Glendora High School won its first ever CIF-SS Division 2 Championship at Diamond Stadium on Saturday, June 5, 2010, in Lake Elsinore.