LearnBoost welcomes Yosemite National Park El Portal
The Merced Grove Ranger Station in Yosemite National Park was designed by the National Park Service and built in 1931. An example of the National Park Service Rustic style, it features log construction. The station is near the Merced Grove of giant sequoias, in the Crane Flat region of the park.
The building consists of a living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. The structure was employed for a time as a summer retreat for Yosemite park superintendents.
- Cathey'S Valley Elementary
- Mariposa Middle
- Mariposa Elementary
- Mariposa County Independent Learning
- Mariposa County High
- Lake Don Pedro Elementary
- Jesse B. Fremont Community Day
- Coulterville-Greeley Elementary
- Coulterville High
- Yosemite Park High
- Yosemite National Park Valley Elementary
- Woodland Elementary
- Spring Hill High (Continuation)